Connect with us

Sports

Top Doctor Casts Jamal Musiala Verdict After Bayern Star Collapses Again

Published

on



A top neurologist has shed light on the potential condition that Jamal Musiala might be suffering from after the Bayern Munich star collapsed for the second time in four days on Tuesday.

Musiala, 23, appeared dazed and was helped off the pitch after receiving medical treatment, six minutes after coming off the bench during Bayern’s 4-2 friendly win over Heidenheim.

The worrying incident occurred just several days after a similar incident during Bayern’s 3-1 victory against RB Leipzig, prompting fears for the Germany international.

“We knew about it and we are aware of the situation,” Bayern Munich’s sporting director Max Eberl told reporters. “Jamal will speak out. He’s in the dressing room, getting changed and taking a shower.”

In a lengthy statement posted on Instagram, Musiala revealed: “I’ve been diagnosed with temporary, brief, but easily treatable absence seizures, which are due to a neurological dysfunction.

“These can lead to the recent episodes, like the one against Leipzig or now in Heidenheim. I know they seem scary at first glance – but for me, they’re currently just part of my everyday life.

“I’m receiving excellent medical treatment and am very optimistic. FC Bayern and my family and friends are always by my side and supporting me on this journey.”

Fees correct prior to summer 2026

All 10 found — excellent!

Top Neurologist Casts Musiala Verdict

German outlet BILD contacted top neurologist Prof. Christoph Kleinschnitz, head of neurology at the University Hospital Essen.

The doctor said, via a translation from @iMiaSanMia on X (Twitter): “From a neurological perspective, this could potentially be an epileptic seizure. It could be a form of absence epilepsy, as symptoms such as brief periods of unresponsiveness are consistent with it.

“However, we would need to know all the findings from the neurological examinations to make that assessment. It is highly treatable, but would require long-term therapy. Musiala can continue playing football.”

The neurologist currently has no fears that the concerning issues Musiala is experiencing will hinder his hugely promising career.

At the same time, it seems clear that Musiala requires some form of treatment to prevent similar incidents from occurring this season.

Musiala, who starred for England’s youth teams before pledging his international future to Germany in 2021, is one of the best players in world football and Bayern are hoping to have the attacking midfielder available for the full season after missing a large chunk of the 2025-26 campaign through injury.

Bayern’s No. 10 suffered a fractured fibula, along with a dislocated and broken ankle, during the Club World Cup quarter-finals against Paris Saint-Germain but returned to action midway through last season.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

Nick Kyrgios’ Savage Instagram Story About Jannik Sinner Looks Awkward Now

Published

on

By


Nick Kyrgios’ brutal Instagram story about Jannik Sinner has now massively backfired following the outcome of his positive drug test in June.

Kyrgios was provisionally suspended on Wednesday after testing positive for cocaine while playing at an ATP 250 event in Mallorca in June. The 31-year-old’s test was positive and the presence of cocaine in his system was confirmed by tests at a World Anti-Doping Agency laboratory last month.

Under ITIA regulations, provisional suspensions are mandatory for positive tests for cocaine, although Kyrgios has the right of appeal but has not done so to date.

Under the suspension, he cannot play, coach at, or attend Grand Slams or any events sanctioned by the men’s and women’s tennis tours pending the outcome of a tribunal.

Having struggled with knee and wrist injuries in recent years, he has played just four singles matches this season and last played in the men’s doubles at Wimbledon, where he and partner Alexander Bublik lost in the first round.

Nick Kyrgios’ Statement

Nick Kyrgios during Battle of the Sexes

In a lengthy statement on Instagram, Kyrgios said the last few years of injuries had taken “a huge toll on me, both mentally and physically.”

“My body hasn’t been able to do what my mind expects it to do,” he wrote. “Coming to terms with being near the end of my career has been harder than I ever imagined” but “none of that excuses what I did.”

“I’m sorry to my fans, my family, my sponsors, and everyone close to me,” Kyrgios added. “Above all, I’m sorry to the kids who follow me. I know the example this sets, and I’m deeply disappointed in myself.”

Kyrgios’ Old Instagram Story About Jannik Sinner Resurfaces

An old Instagram story by Kyrgios has resurfaced from October 2024, which looks very awkward now following the recent news.

During a Q&A on the app, a fan asked: “Double with sinner? Pls”, to which Kyrgios replied, “I only play with CLEAN players.”

Jannik Sinner received a three-month ban in early 2025 following two positive drug tests the year prior. The world number one had previously been cleared of any wrongdoing by an independent panel after testing positive for the banned substance clostebol in March 2024.

🎾

Wimbledon History Quiz

You scored

out of 20

In a statement, WADA said it accepted the three-time Grand Slam champion “did not intend to cheat”, that the drug “did not provide any performance-enhancing benefit”, and this happened “without his knowledge as the result of the negligence of members of his entourage.”

Kyrgios himself could be banned for up to four years – but if he can prove he took the drug outside a competition, the maximum ban he would face is three months.

Continue Reading

Sports

Erling Haaland Reacts to Real Madrid’s Bizarre Bernardo Silva Video

Published

on

By


Erling Haaland’s five-word reaction to Real Madrid’s ‘embarrassing’ Bernardo Silva video has gone viral after his former Manchester City teammate was seen representing his new colours this week.

Considered among the most underrated players of the Premier League era during his time at the Etihad Stadium – which culminated in 460 appearances and a staggering 20 major honours, including six league titles and a coveted Champions League as part of the 2022/23 treble-winning season – Silva made a free transfer to Real Madrid upon the expiry of his contract.

This coming season, the 32-year-old will come up against former partner-in-crime Rodri, who joined Barcelona. How well the Cityzens can do without some of their most prized senior assets this term remains to be seen, especially since they start life without Pep Guardiola, with Enzo Maresca now having been passed the baton.

Real Madrid’s Bizarre Bernardo Silva Unveiling Video

Bernardo Silva

Real Madrid posted a very interesting unveiling-style video for Bernardo Silva on Wednesday night, made all the more bizarre by the fact he had already made his debut for Jose Mourinho’s side on Sunday – to which Man City fans had a lot to say about in their verdict.

The video features a wide range of AI-generated wildlife – including a hedgehog, sheep, meerkats, a school of fish, penguins, beavers, and an octopus – looking interested in something, then finishes with a shot of the midfielder, welcoming him to the Bernabeu. Watch the full video below:

Reacting to the strange 57-second clip, one X user wrote: “This is really embarrassing,” with many other critics calling on the club to do better or sack the social media team.

Erling Haaland’s Reaction Quickly Went Viral

Erling Haaland
Erling Haaland

It wasn’t long before Haaland – whose earnt a bit of a reputation for being ‘chronically online’ as he gained even more fame across the World Cup period for his social media activity, also reacted to it. He wrote (see his Instagram comment below):

“Did you agree to this, @bernardocarvalhosilva?”

The towering Norwegian striker rarely ever misses when it comes to making world football laugh, and he’s done a fantastic job of keeping his fans entertained this time.

On a footballing level, it seems Haaland will continue to keep in touch with his former teammate, and there’s every chance the goalscoring machine will miss the qualities Silva brings to City, with the Portugal international very much a water carrier for a gluttony of trophies.

Continue Reading

Sports

Ex-WWE Superstar Dawn Marie Reveals Real Reason She’s Making Adult Content

Published

on

By


Former WWE star Dawn Marie has revealed the true and different intention behind her new OnlyFans page.

Prior to her WWE career, Marie made her professional wrestling debut in January 1995, managing Tony Atlas against Jimmy Snuka. She then worked her way down the East Coast before signing with ECW in 1998 and enjoying a four-year stint there.

She then signed with WWE in 2002 and, during her tenure, was best known for a memorable storyline with Torrie Wilson, in which she ended up in a relationship with Wilson’s real-life father, Al Wilson.

Marie explained that the moment she stepped foot onto the first show she knew she had made the right decision for herself.

“The second I walked out that curtain and I had that moment. It was so profound,” she said. “Literally, I could remember, I walk out and going, It was weird. It was like, scary at first, but then it felt so peaceful. Like, at first, it was scary because you’re like, ‘What the freak is going on, right?’ And then it was like, it just felt right.”

She was later released from her WWE contract while on maternity leave in July 2005 and went on to make frequent appearances for several independent wrestling companies over the following years, including making a brief return to WWE in 2024 at NXT Halloween Havoc as a special guest referee for a match between Jaida Parker and Lola Vice.

Dawn Marie Explains Her OnlyFans Decision

Dawn Marie

The now 55-year-old revealed to her followers last week that she was starting an OnlyFans page, but her reasoning behind it was different than most.

Marie, who has worked as a dementia care nurse for almost 10 years, explained that she suffered many injuries while being in the ring, taking bumps from her fellow wrestlers. She said that neck injuries, specifically, have made her job as a nurse tough and contributed to her new venture.

“I have a lot of residual issues, from being a nurse and from wrestling. I choose not to be what I see on a daily basis – people my age in beds and never getting back up. It’s scary. And the only difference is it happened to them and not me.

“This is just preparing a little extra something for my future – just in case.”

Marie’s content will also not be typical of what is normally seen on the platform, as she will not be posting any explicit content to her page.

“It’s going to be fun. It’s going to be flirty. We’re not doing nudes, which I made that very clear. Just going to be Dawn Marie.

“I’m proud of who I am, and I’m proud that I kept my body strong,” she continued. “I was hardcore in ECW, and I’ll continue to be hardcore after.”

Continue Reading

Trending